Sunday, May 17, 2009

Burrito vs. MMA Patient

The Burrito Won

The burrito is the ultimate meal: lean chicken, black beans, avocado, tomatoes, wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla. What could be healthier? When the family had burritos last night, I had one too. It looked delicious with all the yummy fixings. Knowing that I would need to make mine extra "smudgy", I added sour cream and cheese (I figured the calories would be a bonus too). By adding enough chicken broth and salsa, I was in for a wonderful treat. And I was.






With the help of the magic bullet, and 14 ounces of chicken broth, I pulverized about a quarter of the burrito. It was a bit too thick. Fortunately, I have leftovers and will try again today, but without the tortilla.



1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to say, an adventure of the palate!

    ReplyDelete