Sunday, June 14, 2009

Better Than Yesterday

Today I feel better than yesterday. Perhaps it's syrup an chocolate chips in my pancakes spiking my blood sugar, but perhaps I'm sleeping a bit longer and starting to pay-off the sleep debt.

The chin pain continues to be strong, but slightly improved from yesterday as well.

We had a very busy day yesterday, and doing normal things and being so busy felt good. We attended a Bat Mitzvah (she was GREAT!), luncheon, and dinner party. Even with a nap between the luncheon and dinner, I was completely worn out by the end of the evening.

With a so much of the activity centered around food, I found that eating was actually harder than talking. Although I had very soft food (mashed potatoes, egg salad, tuna salad, babbaganoush , and humus), after about 10 minutes of eating, my jaw was exhausted and it was very hard to open it enough to eat. As time goes on, the jaw will get stronger and eating will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment