Saturday, July 11, 2009

Insane!!!

For all the folks following the Tour de France, what was Contador thinking on the final climb of Friday's stage??? Sure, he wants to win the race, but he can't do it without his team. Madness...

I woke up this morning with noticeably less chin numbness and pretty much pain free. It seems that the saying "three steps forward, and two steps back" really applies to MMA recovery. While the surgery healing seems to be on track, the sleep recovery has been at a standstill, and perhaps somewhat of a regression in the past few days. My sleep debt must be much bigger than originally anticipated. Using the mortgage analogy, I'm so early in the amortization schedule, that I have yet to pay down any principal and benefit from owning more sleep equity. Perhaps the recession has a bigger impact than originally anticipated, and my sleep debt is underwater, only to face foreclosure and sale to the lowest bidder.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your chin pain is going away. I have been following your blog and was worried for you.

    ReplyDelete