Friday, May 15, 2009

To My Children - I'm sorry and...

... I would do it to you again the same way

That's right, I'm talking about the liquid medicines we force our children to take. I've been taking liquid Tylenol and Ibuprofen, and all I can say is that I should have tasted this dreadful stuff before having forced my children to swallow it when they were sick - YUCK!!!

On the positive food front, I've discovered how to pulverize food with the blender. I just had a savory chicken thigh. Deb decided to avoid cooking in the afternoon heat and cooked a chicken in the slow cooker all day. The house smelled delicious. So, throwing caution to the wind, I took out the Magic Bullet (a must for all MMA recoverers) tossed in a thigh (minus the skin and bone)and added some chicken broth. The first "solid" food in about 10 days. Hopefully this will create a turning point in energy as well. Getting concentrated calories will be a real plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment